1 pie shell
1 1/2 cups light cream or half-and-half
This is the basic make up of any quiche. There are so many different variations of quiche, the possibilities are endless.
Here is what I chose for my quiche:
This is one of my favorites, it’s more like a breakfast quiche. My kids love it served with a side of bacon.
1) First you need to pre-bake the pie crust
2) Oven should be preheated to 375°
3) Chop up all your ingredients and toss them in a large bowl
4) In a separate bowl wish together eggs and cream
5) Pour egg mixture into the other ingredients that you chose for you quiche
6) Mix well then pour into your pre-baked pie crush
7) Bake for 40 – 45 mins.